|Medical Marijuana Delivery Information:|
Requirements for California Medical Marijuana Delivery:
- You must be 18+ years of age
- Have a California doctor's recommendation letter for medical marijuana
- Possess a valid California driver's license or identification card
- Agree to Sea of Green Meds membership terms
At every Medical Marijuana Delivery
- You must show your valid doctor's letter and California ID
- NO CALIFORNIA LETTER OR ID - NO DELIVERY - NO EXCEPTIONS!
Sea of Green Meds never adds a Delivery Charge
- There are NO delivery costs for Sea of Green Meds Medical Marijuana deliveries.
- Street Slang Terms:
Are not suitable and degrades medical marijuana acceptability.
Is not condoned. You are always free to obtain your meds elsewhere.
- Rudeness, Uncivilness or Nastiness:
Zero tollerance policy! Life is too short for this nonsense.
Tips can be accepted but are never expected.
What to expect from Sea of Green Meds
- Delivery vehicle to be an unobtrusive late model sedan
- Your delivery driver to be courteous, professional and competent
- Strict compliance with California law will be insisted upon
- To be very impressed with the quality of our meds
Sea of Greens Meds medical marijuana delivery service is proud to offer free delivery throughout the Inland Empire except for those cities that have
banned medical marijuana deliveries. Here are some of the Inland Empire locations where Sea of Green Meds delivers medical marijuana:
Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Calimesa, Canyon Lake, Cathedral City, Coachella, Corona, Desert Hot Springs, Eastvale, Hemet, Indian Wells,
Indio, Jurupa Valley, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Menifee, Moreno Valley, Norco, Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage,
San Jacinto, Temecula, and Wildomar.
Sea of Green Meds also delivers medical marijuana to most locations in San Diego County, Orange County, and Los Angeles County and many parts of
San Bernardino County.